HelloHouse is a property finding portal, created for the convenience of users interested in purchasing
immovable property within secure residential communities. All information which is accessible via
www.hellohouse.com ("the website") is subject to the following
terms and conditions ("these terms"). If you wish to use this site, you are bound by these terms. If you do not
accept these terms you should stop using the website with immediate effect.
HelloHouse strives to bring its users the most accurate and up to date information, but cannot guarantee the
validity or accuracy of any text, images, logos, videos, renderings, graphics, databases, property specifications,
pricing or availability or any related property data ("the content") displayed on the website. The content is
provided by third parties, including property developers, their administrators, sales teams or other individuals
and organisations. You are encouraged to verify the content and establish the validity thereof directly with
Likewise, HelloHouse has no control over the content displayed via links to third party websites. The nature
of the content displayed on these websites, as well as any products or services offered, are not endorsed by
HelloHouse, nor does HelloHouse warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information it may provide access or
HelloHouse utilizes certain technologies created by third parties, most notably Google Maps and Google Earth.
The content displayed on the website is the property of HelloHouse or the developers utilising HelloHouse as a
listing platform. As such, the content is governed by international copyright law. Unless express written permission
is obtained from HelloHouse or the third parties represented on the website, you are forbidden to copy or otherwise
utilise any of the content, in full or in part. Copying and pasting of information, taking screenshots or saving
digital media and images to your local computer, website or any other location is not allowed, and will be viewed as
a violation of copyright law. This includes the use of personal or contact information obtained via the website to
make unsolicited calls, send emails, text messages or other communications without the express intent to purchase
property or to obtain further property information.
HelloHouse, its site designers, employees or owners cannot be held liable for any damages or loss incurred as a
result of using the website, or from actions taken based upon the website content or services offered. By accepting
these terms you indemnify and relieve HelloHouse from any and all liability and costs (including legal and attorney's
fees) associated with damages or losses incurred, directly or indirectly, from the use of
www.hellohouse.com, or the interruption of the service offered via
the website. HelloHouse makes no representation or warrantees that the content is error free, correct or up to date.
HelloHouse cannot guarantee and accepts no liability for the correctness of information related to unit sizes,
prices or availability. Furthermore, HelloHouse has no control over unit allocation and recommends that users verify
unit dimensions, status and allocation directly with the party from which the property is being purchased.
In order to provide you with the best possible service and access to timely property information, we suggest that
you complete a registration form which will allow you membership to www.hellohouse.com.
As part of this process you will be asked to supply us with personal information which would make it possible to uniquely
identify you as an individual. We are committed to safeguarding the information you entrust to us, and have gone the extra
mile to protect your confidentially by means of employing best practice privacy policies:
- We subscribe to the principles governing the electronic collection of personal information as described in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Bill of the Republic of South Africa.
- We will never share your personal information, including your name, ID number, address, telephone number, email address or other particulars with any third party, unless you have specified otherwise. If you use the HelloHouse website to request a service from a third party, your personal information will be passed on with your consent.
- Unless you have requested otherwise, your personal information will not be used for any commercial purposes by HelloHouse or third party service providers
- We may, from time to time, electronically request permission to send you messages which promote a service or product we deem of value to property buyers and/or owners. These messages will only be communicated with your express consent.
- We collect web traffic data from your Internet browser, including your IP address, and store "cookies" which allow us to provide you with a personalised level of service
- All electronic communication received from HelloHouse will provide you with the means to unsubscribe as a member or amend your user preferences, such as notification settings.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that our hosting environment and data storage facilities are secure, and prevent unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of the personal information submitted to us.